I can not believe that people are really reading my blog! I am so excited about that. I guess I really need to get to it and post more often. Believe me I have plenty of restaurants to blog about and plenty more on my list to try out so that I can add them to my blog.
One of my all time Favorites is Carrabba's. I will be honest we tried it right after it opened and I swore that I would never go back. A couple of years later someone invited us to go and so we decided we would give it another try and it is now my favorite restaurant ever!
The staff is all amazing. Very friendly and attentive. You usually have your main waiter and then they also assign a couple of others to keep tabs on you and make sure you always have what you need. The manager always makes his rounds during your meal to make sure everything was just right and he is very sincere about it too. Not just another one of these guys that you can tell just gets paid to make the rounds.
I have a list of favorites at this place! For starter the bread that they bring out is amazing and if you like the herbs that they put in the oil than you will be happy to know that they do sell them there. I apologize that I do not know the cost but all you have to do is ask them.
We also LOVE the fried mozzarella and the fried zucchini for our appetizers. They are not your store bought crappy ones. They are delicious.
I think that the 3 favorite main dishes and all of our friends would agree would be the Pollo Rosa Maria which is chicken breast stuffed with ham and cheese and the sauce is just a little bit tangy. (This is my favorite) The Chicken Marsala and the Sirloin Marsala. I have also tried the Chicken Bryan which I am sure would be great if you like the taste of goat cheese. I just couldn't take it and that was before I knew what it was. lol.
You can not go wrong with any of the side dishes. When the zucchini is in season that is what I like to get. They are cut in to straws and seasoned just right. When they do not have that available I always go for the Cavatoppi. It is wonderful. Almost everyone that we go with orders the garlic mashed potatoes which are also to die for.
They also have a full wine menu and the desserts are great too!
You can not go wrong by having dinner here! If you tried it before and didn't like it give it another shot!
www.carrabbas.com
(801) 765-1222
683 E. University Parkway
Orem, UT 84097
No comments:
Post a Comment