If you want an amazing breakfast burrito this is the place. The breakfast burritos are huge. I always have to share because there is no way I can eat a whole one on my own. Full of eggs, ham, bacon, cheese in a delicious homemade tortilla. You can't go wrong. My son, being the cheese kid that he is decided to order the kids cheese qasadilla. When it came out I looked at it and had to question if it was really a kids meal because the portion size was quite large, and it was STUFFED with cheese. Of course that made Braydn really happy. T ordered the rolled tacos which he thought were great. We also ordered a soft taco which was about the size of the breakfast burrito. I really did not care much for it because it was full of all of the stuff that I do not like. I took it over to dad to finish and he thought it was great! Of course my favorite is the Carne Asada taco's. Most little taco shops like this put very little meat on top of 2 corn tortillas, a little cilantro and a little onion and that is it. Comalitos puts a ton of meat, pico, and guacamole. The guacamole is just the way that I like it. (Not chunky) All I have to say is Thank you Louis for introducing us to these awesome little taco shops!
Comalitos
895 S. University Avenue
Provo, UT 84601
801-375-3033
No comments:
Post a Comment