Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Green Panda

The Green Panda is owned by my son's Chinese teacher.  His wife runs the place while he is at work and when he is finished at the school he heads to the restaurant.   I have not had a chance to go yet but my hubby and my son LOVE the place and it seems that they have our neighbors addicted too.   T says that they have the best Beef and Broccoli that he has ever tasted.  My son is more of a Sesame Chicken kind of kid.  When they offered to bring them out a piece of their Mango dessert they were hesitant but decided to try it and they both loved it too.  They brought home some of the pork dumplings and I have to admit they were perfect!   All of the food is made fresh and so sometimes you do have to wait but it is well worth it.   Once I have tried it I will be sure to add to this post!

Ok I finally got to try it!  It was AMAZING!  I really do not care much for Chinese food at all but this was great.  It was really hard to choose what to order.  I really wanted the Sesame Chicken but it came with rice and I was really not in the mood for rice that day.  I decided to order the Beef Noodle Bowl and it was delicious.  The beef was so tender and so full of flavor.  T also ordered the Beef and Broccoli for us and he was right.  It was sooooo good.  My daughter ordered the Orange Chicken and it was very good too.  And yes, even the Mango Moose Cake was very good.  I would highly recomend the Green Panda to everyone!

Green Panda Cafe
3220 North University Avenue Map.b44b3e7
Provo, UT 84604
801-377-3466

No comments:

Post a Comment