Friday, December 16, 2011

Tommy's BBQ & Grill

You guessed it.  This is a blot about food!  I was only going to blog about new restaurant's that we have been to but I decided it would be much more fun to just blog about food.  Restaurant's, recipes and just anything food related!  Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy the food that I am writing about!

First I have to write about our most recent discovery: Tommy's BBQ in Provo, UT.  They have only been open a few weeks and we have already been there 4 or 5 times.  When you first walk in you are always greeted by the most friendly people who are always willing to help you with the menu if you have not been there before.  They have such a variety of choices.  You can get a Country Sandwich, where you choose what meat you would like (My favorite is the pulled pork), Burgers (Which is T's favorite), wings, and I can not think of what else at the moment.  Like most places, you get to pick your side.  The green beans are not really what you would expect them to be.  They are good but they have a bit of an unexpected zip to them.  My favorite are the onion rings.  This is coming from a girl who HATES onions. They have appetizers such as fried pickles (YUMMY!) and bacon wrapped peppers.
They also have dessert.  We tried the peanut butter cup cheese cake the other night.  We learned that it is home made by one of the employees.  It was delicious!  Once you receive your food you can go to the condiments bar and fix it up how ever you would like.  There are different types of bbq sauce (The medium one rocks the house)  There are the best home made pickles, onions, wing sauce, etc.  The price is really not to bad either.  I think for my sandwich and a side it is $6.99 and then the drink is extra but when you walk in they have a number that you can text the word Tommy's to and you get your drink for free.  (With a free drink it is less than my favorite combo at Wendy's or Arby's and the food is MUCH better)  You have to give it a try.  I know you will love it!

 

Tommy's BBQ and Grill


1122 S University Ave
Provo, UT 84601
(801) 373-0355

Hours:
Mon-Wed 11 am - 9 pm
Thu-Sat 11 am - 10 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment